1. Visit the School website @ www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
2. Click on College Portal
3. Next, click on New Application (You will be navigated to the School Portal).
4. On the Portal click on Applicant
5. Then click Generate Invoice on the Application Form Invoice, fill in your details (make sure you enter the correct information)
6. Then click the Generate Invoice button at the bottom of the Application form Invoice.
7. Print the INVOICE
8. Proceed to any of the designated banks to make payment.
9. Present your INVOICE to the teller at the bank and pay.
10. Collect your bank slip (print-out) containing aCONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER from the teller.
1. Repeat steps 1 – 4 above.
2. Click on “Fill Application Form.”
3. Enter your CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER
4. Complete the application form.
5. Scan and paste a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
6. Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip and Exam Slip.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE AT THE BANK ON THE ETRANZACT PLATFORM DESIGNATED BANKS FOR THIS EXERCISE ARE: UBA, WEMA, SKYE, UNION & ZENITH PLEASE RETURN TO THE PORTAL TO COMPLETE STEP 2 OF THE PROCESS AFTER PAYMENT
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus, on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements. The admission of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidates registered for a programme for which he is not qualified; the admission would be withdrawn.
No fee paid to the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro is refundable.